What a beautiful day to be married! I was really honored to be able to capture your wedding day for you. It was fantastic to have "a front seat" through all the moments on this very special day in your lives. Jen, you were such a beautiful bride, and Dan, you were a very (nervous) and handsome groom! Your vows were very touching and your reception was not only beautiful, but such a good time as well!
I hope you enjoy the moments I was able to capture for you.
*Online ordering will be enabled once the Bride & Groom have been able to put their order through, so they can be the first to receive their images!*
Before browsing your gallery let me start you off with some helpful tips;
- The 'photo sizes' (S,M,L,XL) you see when you mouse over the displayed photo (on the right) are for viewing purposes only, and in no way reflect actual print sizes
- When ordering, I find it's easier to choose 'this photo' under the "buy" dropdown menu and order your photos individually. However, if you know you'd like many different prints, all of the same size, choosing 'photos in this gallery' can easily do this for you as well.
- Watch your cropping at checkout!! If I see an order where the cropping just doesn't work, I will adjust or replace the image
- If there's a size you'd like that's not offered, or not working with a certain image please email me and I'll see what i can do
- If there's an image that you'd like to see differently, or a photo you'd like swapped out of a collage, please send me an e-mail explaining which image and what you'd like done and I'll do my best to accomodate your request.
- Feel free to use the 'share' button in the upper left corner to share the link with friends & family
- PLEASE take a moment to visit my 'Reviews' tab on Facebook. You can share your session experience, as well as give feedback on your gallery and the ordering process. This is my strongest form of advertising, so I really appreciate it!!
- Photo comments are always welcome (in fact I LOVE them!) Also feel free to 'Thumbs Up' any of your favorite images!
- Lastly, if you have any (and i mean ANY!) questions at all please don't hesitate to send me an email Amy@LMZ-Photography.com and I'll be sure to get right back to you!